Associate Broker, Vice President
Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Daniels brings over 12 years of commercial real estate and community development experience working on several successful sales and leasing assignments including owner-occupied corporate headquarters, major building renovations and repositioning projects, affordable housing development projects and mixed use development projects.
As evident by his repeat client base, Marcus understands that every real estate transaction begins with the needs of each client as predetermined by specific corporate goals that are supported by the execution of a strategic real estate service plan. Marcus has an unfailing work ethic and a commitment to excellence in providing clients with confidence and clarity for every real estate decision.
Background & Experience
Mr. Daniels is an active member of the National Association of Investment Companies, the National Association of Black Hotel Owners Operators and Developers (NABHOOD), District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA), Maryland Building Industry Association (MBIA), the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
Mr. Daniels also previously served on the Board of Directors of Laurel Regional Hospital, formerly of Dimensions Healthcare System and now the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS). Mr. Daniels is the Chairman of Community Youth Advance and serves on the board of Holy Trinity Day School and the National Black MBA Greater Maryland Chapter.
Mr. Daniels graduated with his B.B.A in Finance from Morehouse College and was a Horace Rackham Fellow at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy at the University of Michigan.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Finance - Morehouse College
- Horace R. Rackham Fellow - Public Policy; University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- National Equity Center Fellow; University of California, Los Angeles
Professional Associations & Designations
- Board Member, Truist Community Advisory Board Washington DC & Baltimore Region (2020)
- Board Member, United Way of Prince George’s County (2014-2019)
- Board Member, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington (2014-2019)
- Assistant Vice President of Community Development Banking, Harbor Bank of Maryland (2015)
- Board Member, University of Maryland Laurel Regional Hospital (2015-2017)
- Chief of Staff, Maryland General Assembly, State Delegate Darren Swain (2013-2014)
- Founder and CEO, Maryland Community Development Corporation (2011 – 2015)
- Legislative Fellow, United States Department of the Treasury, Obama Administration (2011)
- Board Member, Bridging Communities Inc. (2010)
- Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Member – National Association of Investment Companies
- Member - District of Columbia Building Industry (DCBIA)
- Member - Maryland Building Industry (MBIA)
- Member - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member - Urban Land Institute
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School and the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington - Prince George’s County Region
- 250 Acre Residential Development Site For Up To 400 Homes - $16,000,000
- 2112 Brinkley Road, Fort Washington, Maryland - 14 Acre Mixed Use Development Site - $14,000,000
- 925 5th Street NW, Washington, DC - $7,200,000 to Kline Operations LLC
- 7410 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, Maryland – 50,000 Entertainment Venue - $4,900,000
- 9301 Peppercorn Place, Largo, Maryland - $5,250,000 to The Ironworkers Union Local 5
- 9701 Fallard Court, Upper Marlboro, Maryland - $1,575,000 to PowerComm Construction
- 5410 Brinkley Road, Temple Hills, Maryland - $2,250,000 to Mt. Rona Missionary Baptist Church, Inc.
- 1350 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC - $2,200,000 - Lease to Mac On-Site Inc.